Sunday, January 16, 2011

I went to Spain for lunch the other day

It felt like spring and it was possible to eat on the terrace, but it was not possible to eat everything in the buffet. One of the best things was a roasted artichoke...

We were surrounded by pines and above their tops were the mountains. Afterward we stopped and walked along a small bay where a cat followed us, meowing pitifully. Had she not been so chubby with beautiful fur, I would have thought she was a stray BUT I suspect she was scolding us for interrupting her quite part of a beach.



At the border, I snapped this pink elephant (who Rose is NOT a Republican) just because it was cute in a tacky way.



Coming home I noticed that my neighbours have decorated their side window. I can add the photo to my photo statue collection.

No comments: