I believe that a country has the right to defend itself and that defense is the duty of its citizens acting as soldiers.
I don't believe those soldiers should be sent to illegal wars.
Two more soldiers have died in an illegal war.
Sending soldiers to kill in illegal wars turns them into murderers pretending to be heroes. They are not defending their country.
The U.S. has no right to attack Iran under international law any more than it has to destroy boats in international waters.
It has no right to remove the leader of another country as it did in Venezuela.
It threatens to take over Cuba.
It threatens to take over Greenland.
The U.S. is a global bully. It's like child, no make that a brat, that says, "I want what I want when I want it and I'm going to take" then tries sowing pain and destruction.
No matter how much patriotic bullshit that has been shoved down the soldiers throats from childhood, no matter how many Pledge of Allegiances said, no matter how many Star Spangled Banners sung, when a soldier pulls trigger and the bullet hits another human, they committed murder.
Those soldiers thoouoght they were defending their country. They were victims of leaders who sold them phony patriotism

No comments:
Post a Comment