Friday, March 10, 2023

Mitch McConnell

 I am no fan of Mitch McConnell. In fact I detest the man for the damage he has done to my birth country, a majority of its citizens and the planet. I can see through his lies. Not difficult. Just watch the videos where he contradicts himself.

Last November, I fell and cut open my head. Nine stitches later, a hospital trip, and ten days of visits from the local nurse (ain't French medical care great?) to clean and check my wound, I was well on the way to recovery.

Mitch is only slightly older than I am. I'm sure he is going through much of the same problems I did.

Many of his opponents whom I'm totally agreement with politically have been posting on different social media nasty wishes and comments, albeit some are funny.

That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even if I wish Mitch had never set foot in Washington, he is a human and wishing bad things on another human is descending to their level of awfulness.

I can't go so far as to wish him well, but I can wish him neutral if that is possible.

And I do wish he would never set foot in the senate again.



No comments: