Sunday, November 27, 2022

3 Writing Projects

 I am a writing addict. Right now I'm in the middle of three projects.

 

365 Days of Exceptional Women

I want one or more women who were born or died on each day of the year. I want lesser known or forgotten women who did things most women didn't do. I'm still missing some dates. Anyone with a woman they think might fit, please let me know. I originally thought one woman per date, but there were some dates with two or more worthy of featuring, that I increased the number.

Anthology of my short stories and poems

A collection of my published short stories and poems and a few that weren't. I say I'm a po more than a poet, but what I've written were mostly published much to my amazement.

The Twins

A novel about two sets of twins from the same family as adults leading very different lives and dealing with aging parents from near and far. The novel is set in Switzerland and New England.

No comments: