Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Abortion



Abortion will never be stopped. In researching my book Coat Hangers and Knitting Needles, I learned that desperate women will do anything from inserting crocodile dung into their vaginas to rupturing their inner organs.

The Southern U.S. states are now passing restrictive abortion laws. States like Vermont and Oregon are affirming a woman's right to choose.

As a result, pregnant women with resource, who feel they cannot bring a child into the world, will get on a plane and go to where they can get abortions.

I am sure groups like Jane and the Clergy Consultation Service on Abortion will rise again to find safe abortions for desperate women. In just a few years they helped almost half a million women to get safe abortions.

Once again hospitals will need 20-30 beds for women who had unsafe abortions and are dying. In some southern states they will not be able to even seek these solutions out of fear of prosecutions.

There has been this posting on Facebook.
I suggest women follow it. I would like them to buy my book (I do not make any profit on it) and send it to a pro-lifer and the governor. I have already sent copies to Supreme Court Justices and members of congress that will vote against women.
Women should not have to go back to a coat hanger.



No comments: