Saturday, April 18, 2020

The missing pillowcase mystery


I have no idea where one white pillow case has gone. We have three: two of our bedroom and one for the snore room.

We also have a duvet with two matching pillow cases in a pretty Scandinavian print, thank you IKEA. 

We deliberately don't have extra.

Last week I washed our bed linens, a normal regular chore.

Rick pointed out that one of our white pillows was missing the case.

Hmmmm.

We searched:
  • Laundry basket
  • Ironing basket
  • Inside the duvet cover
  • Between the sheet and mattress
  • Under the bed
  • Behind the bed
  • Washer
  • Linen trunk
  • Patio (maybe on the white tile we didn't see it--nope)
  • Every room
  • Around every piece of furniture 
  • On the pillow itself in case we put two cases on one pillow
We don't have that big a flat.

I dreamed we found it. It was on the pillow case itself only it was made of vanilla ice cream.

As of this writing I can't think of any other place to look.

I'm a mystery writer. I should be able to solve this crime.




1 comment:

Millie said...

Sherlock’s stash? Lol