Sunday, February 12, 2023

If I were to be born again.

 This coming week I'll continue with the serialization of Lexington: Anatomy of a Novel and writing essays as well as any subject that pops into my mind.

I do like the theory of reincarnation, although I don't necessarily believe or for that matter not believe.

BUT IF I WERE AND COULD SELECT...

  • I would be born in France or Edinburgh.
  • I'd be an only child.
  • I would be able to sing.
  • My math ability would be better than it is now.
  • I would question more.
  • My parents would be multi-lingual and I would become tri-lingual at an early age.
  • I'd be a little more sporty swimming and skiing, but not fanatical.
  • I'd have more patience.

The world in the future would be very different and things that I have seen change would seem normal.

I would find work that wasn't in a corporation. I would still write, but anthropology or archaeology might work for me. Journalism also a possibility.

My basic personality, I'd keep, the good bad and ugly. 

Would that work off the bad karma from this life?

Wait and see.

 

 

 

No comments: