Monday, August 03, 2026

Trump Crime Family

 

Corruption in leaders is nothing new. 

I suspect a caveman leader fiddled the division after a mammoth hunt to where he got more of the meat. And although we have no written records, builders of places like the Roman Colosseum, Greek Parthenon or Hadrian's Wall, probably slipped a few or more coins to get the contracts to those in charge.

Likewise, everyone from small town to large city officials have been caught feathering their nests with money that should belong to the people.

No one has done it quite as well as Trump. I refuse to use the P title. 

He likes to say he does everything the best. While some officials may have $50,000 in their refrigerators or their mother homed in a paid-for house in return for a vote, airplanes and $35,000 diamond rings are beyond the wildest dreams of the average bribe accepter.

In most cases the bribe accepter at least produces something. The Colosseum and Parthenon were built and stood for hundreds of years. 

Proof in documents might be hazy but proof in increased wealth of the Trump family does exist.

 Senator Chris Murphy gave a Congressional speech www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQj5iv4oGU  on the crimes committed by Trump. 

 

When I went for my Swiss nationality interview one of the interviewers showed me the Tribune of Genève article about corruption in the construction of a government building.

*"What do you think of that? Do you know about it?" he asked.

"Wonderful." I said. "I read about it this morning."

"Wonderful?" The three-person committee looked aghast.

"Yes. If it isn't known, nothing can be done to correct it."

The committee smiled. I got the nationality.

Is too late for my birth country to stop the crime wave of the Trump Crime Family?

 

*translation from French and as close as I can remember. 

 

 

 

 


No comments: