Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The "*ç%ç%&/() Electricity Cuts




I know there are still thousands of people without electricity in Kentucky, Marseilles and I know that London is crippled by a snow storm, but since our big storm over a week ago we are still getting electricity cuts several times a day and it is as annoying. They last a second just enough to shut down the internet and the TV. For some reason my TV when I bring it up again always comes onto the History Channel no matter what channel it was on before the cut. Not a problem, just interesting...

Today it is raining hard. Had I not had a French lesson, I would never have poked my nose out the door until it was time to do my daily cat cuddle with Ptah II. Not only did it rain, it snowed and sleeted a bit.

I'm sure this will not help the electricity cuts. Okay, thing of all the people in Gaza and Baghdad who've been without regular electricity for years...be grateful I haven't been bombed...no foreign army is blocading or invading Argeles...blessing counting over...did it help...un petit peu...

No comments: