Friday, October 02, 2009

Follow that hat

Doing my errands this morning I saw the back of a tall man with a big hat.



"It couldn't be," I said but followed the hat.



It was. The Danes, I&K, P&M are here for a long weekend thanks to Easy Jet cheap prices.



Hugs and news exchanges followed..and they had good news. Once again they have been nominated for an Emmy, make that two nominations. Bad news, K has a broken bone in her arm and her husband clucked, clucked that she didn't stop working. Of course, I told her that she should, but admitted I wouldn't in the same situation.



One of the lovely things about this village is the people who move in and out of our lives, sharing bits and pieces of other worlds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.