Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cat Karl Coke A K sound blog





What to do, what to do? I adore Coca-Cola and although I limit myself to one a month, it is almost time. I hate designer names. In fact if I am given a piece of clothing with a designer name on it, I hide the name in some way. Now I know that Coke is a brand name. Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds or something like that.

The new advertising campaign for Coke has a designer on the bottle, and I have to admit it is kinda pretty. Do I buy it and drink it? Do I look for a non designer Coke bottle? Do I buy it and hide it in a paper bag like a wino on Boston Common? Do I wait tell next month? Will I buy it just because it is pretty? The stress of it all.






It was a hot, hot, hot day. Whatever provoked Munchkin to place her body in a sunbeam can only be explained by the perversity of catsm

No comments: