Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Goodbye 666?????

Okay okay okay

I'm trying to let m hair go natural and I'm almost breaking down over roots.

A cm of root used to both me making me feel messy, a slut, ugly. I do have this thing about not looking my very best at all time within the framework of my natural body. I put make up on first thing. My underwear matches and if possible is colour-coordinated to my outside clothes.  After all I never know when Clooney will be walking the streets of Geneva again. Or his car might break down outside.

You can imagine what an inch is doing to my poor little psyche. Me, who worried about world affairs is now focused on my hair.

Will check in with Jean-Pierre tomorrow to see if he can come up with a solution other than a shaved head. If all else fails I will die many years in the future as an Oreal 666 redhead. Yup that's the real number of the hair dye I've used for years.

No comments: