Thursday, July 05, 2012

I ain't moving any more

The list was generated for a friend as we discussed our past lives  and I was curious how many times I'd moved. Move is a four letter word carrying with it all the obscenities of words that start with F, S, C etc. and I don't intend to do it again. If forced it will be my daughter's problem if she wants anything.

As I generated the list I kept thinking of the Phil Ochs song, I ain't marching any more.

ttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=i+ain%27t+marching+anymore+phil+ochs&oq=I+ain%27t+march&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0l6.24434.26221.0.28918.13.11.0.2.2.0.269.1855.2j5j4.11.0...0.0.kDHxPqkfqic


  1. Reading MA to Bluefield W.Va Union St.
  2. Union Street to can't remember the name
  3. Bluefield to Bramwell WVA
  4. Bramwell to Reading
  5. Reading to Lowell MA
  6. Lowell to DC MA
  7. DC to Scituate MA
  8. Scituate to Helderinlinplatz Stuttgart Germany
  9. Helderlinplatz to Olgastrasse
  10. Olgastrasse to Reading Woburn St. MA
  11. Woburn St to High Street MA
  12. High Street to Main Street MA
  13. Main Street to Pratt Street MA
  14. Pratt St to 1085 Main Street Waltham MA
  15. Main Street to Whitman Road MA
  16. Whitman road to Epping NH
  17. NH to North Andover MA
  18. North Andover to 1085 Main Street Waltham
  19. Main Street back to Whitman Road
  20. WHitman Road to Tavern Rd
  21. Tavern Rd to Wigglesworth Boston MA
  22. Wigglesworth to Riverway Boston MA
  23. Riverway to Castanet France
  24. Castanet to Delle Avenue Boston
  25. Delle Ave to Môtiers Switzerland
  26. Môtiers to Payerne Switzerland
  27. Payerne to Francois Lehman Geneva Switzerland
  28. Francois Lehman to Corsier
  29. Francois Lehman to Argeles France

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, is that all? I've logged over 65 moves! Could be more if I include my childhood (this would add another few dozen). Since turning 18, it's been a journey.