Wednesday, October 03, 2018

I'm tired.

It doesn't matter if you're democrat or republican. Neither party deserves to have a capital letter.

I'm tired of all the sanctimonious politicians who spout words for one situation that supports their party's immediate goal then changes them as soon as contrary words meet the needs of their party.

I'm tired of the words "American people" falling from sanctimonious politician lips? Do they have an idea what it is like to be a family of four living on under $50,000 a year. They have high salaries and benefits for life but deny others the basics.

I'm tired of symbols such as the flag and pledge. I care about what is behind it.

I'm tired of war, endless war. I don't want my grand nephews to be cannon fodder to protect the corporations. I don't want any young man to be lied to his death and promises of how much the country is grateful. Words mean nothing. Actions mean everything.

I'm tired of the amount of money politicians have seemed to garner that would be impossible to get from their salaries.

I'm tired of politicians who put the needs of corporations ahead of the people.

I'm tired of politicians who don't know what they are talking about because they've never done the research.

I'm tired of labeling, that any idea is besmirched because the opposite party proposed it.

I'm tired of the ignorance of the voters from both parties. One just has to read the many Facebook posts or tweets to realize that they don't know what they are talking about in many cases. Someone said ignorance can be corrected, stupidity is forever. I don't believe they are stupid.

I'm tired of people who don't look outside the US borders and brag about their tunnel vision.

I'm tired to the rudeness, the name calling and the rudeness to those that disagree.

I'm tired, just plain tired of it all.


No comments: