Sunday, February 07, 2010

Loading teh DVD for fun

Everwood, the latest series of choice for my housemate and me. We settle in with goodies (shrimp, veggies, dip, me in my snuggie, she in her flanket. Munchkin, the cat selects her lap, which is good because I am knitting my afghan which should be ready by next winter.

The disc finishes, and my housemate uses the remote to open the DVD.

Aha!!! Munchkin jumps down and looks.

For the fun of it my housemate closes it.

Fascinating Munchkin thinks.

For several minutes, the cat is more entertained at the opening and closing of the DVD door than we were in the series itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=value investor pro 1.3.8 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg