Monday, December 18, 2017

Under the bed

Our new puppy, Sherlock, was in heaven. There were tons of goodies stored under the bed.

For those that don't know me, I'm a minimalist. I see no sense in keeping anything that we might use some day. Experience taught me that if I haven't used something in a year, if I do need it, I won't remember I have it. And as for keeping things in case I have guests, well if they like me enough to come, they can use the everyday things.

The items under the bed were my beloved husband's, including suitcases. (I have only used one small carry-on size suitcase and a computer case for the past decade for trips that have included up to a month's stay. I do admit long trips in multi climates present a challenge.) My husband has begun to realize that much of what he keeps isn't necessary unless one considers making a puppy happy a reason to hang onto something.

As for the found golf glove in the lower right corner of the photo, the two of them can hassle that one out between them.

And for the things we got rid of, thank you Sherlock.



No comments: