Saturday, February 24, 2024

Happy Birthday Jo

 

Jo is two years old today and I need to buy him/her a birthday present. S/he hasn't grown at all. I suspect that the refrigerator is too cold.

My first stop is a bookstore. What does a two-year old like to have read to him/her? Is there anyone in the lab that will open the refrigerator door and read to him/her? I would need to call and ask.

S/he must be cold. A scarf? Hat? Sweater? jacket? Clothes,  don't come in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall. 

Toys? Lego? Fischer Price? A cuddly teddy bear? All might frustrate Jo since s/he has no arms or hands yet to play with his/her toys. Would s/he even recognize them without a developed brain?

Her parents are divorced. They can't decide on custody so Jo's mother hasn't picked Jo up. Since Jo lives in Alabama, it may be too late.

Jo's mother is furious because Jo lives in Alabama and there is some doubt that she will ever be able to claim Jo.

I suppose a music box might work. 


No comments: