Thursday, January 20, 2022

Weird dream

 

When you read this, do not send me for counseling please. 

All my life I've had vivid dreams. I used to write them down in a journal and stopped, but this one I wanted to save. Maybe I'll get another journal -- or not.

I'm looking at a magazine and there is a full page photo of two cabin crew. The man is black and is named Kaspar. The woman is non-white but I don't know her race. They move and talk as if in a video. Kaspar says it shouldn't matter that they are gay. As part of their uniforms, they have caps like the cub scouts have. The woman has a matching scarf.

They climb out of the magazine and the three of us are together in New York City on our way to a Broadway play where we have balcony seats. We enjoyed it so much we decide to go the next night to another play but there's something wrong with out tickets and the ushers do not want to seat us.

We decide to look for empty seats after the play starts. I open a door escaping the usher that is trying to stop us at a top balcony and a straight chair is at the end of a row of purple plush theater seats. I take it. The two cabin crew see and take the same kind of wooden chairs three rows down on the left. The play has started way below. 

I am wearing beige slacks and an almost white beige sweater.

I wake.

No comments: