Monday, August 27, 2007

Mornings are wonderful times of day


One of the true luxuries about not working at IEC; Interskill, Digital or anyplace that has variations of the nine to five routine is to wake up with the sun and read in bed. The sun is no longer peeking through the skylight around five, but appearing closer to seven. Even when the days are warm, it feels good to snuggle under the duvet in the early morning air pouring through the open windows.


Then there is the advantage of the leisurely breakfast, making sure the tea pot is hot before adding the leaves, choosing the fruit and again reading as I eat.

Even when I have a full day of writing planned, the ability to juggle my hours is a gift.
For those that believe (know) I’m over the top on colour co-ordination, I DID NOT CHOOSE a blue book to match the décor when I took the photos. I am really, really reading it. And although I don't often do it, I can even go back to bed and read and read and read...


No comments: