Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Psycho Syndrome

I beat the Psycho Syndrome...that is the one that a women is in the shower and she remembers the scene where Tony Perkins slices up Janet Leigh.
Not a woman alive, I bet, who has seen the movie doesn't think of that one time or another.
This morning as I was about to take a shower, my housemate called saying the back door was open to air out the house.
I got into the shower anyway.
Well, okay, I thought about the scene, but I didn't go downstairs to lock the door, nor did I lock the bathroom door.
Now my only two remaining fears are the possibility of King Kong carrying me to the Empire State Building (although in Europe it is more likely to be the Eiffel Tower or those Kachina dolls that come running out of closet, but then they may still be after Karen Black.

No comments: