Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I don't dare use the N word...

White caps of the lake during the bise. Taken from the bedroom balcony.


Dinner is a snack plate of local cheeses, sausages and wine after a day of
construction and catch up


Although the photo is dark, The Munch has curled up on No.2 Son's lap
because the last time I used the word ormal (I won't put the N on it) 24 hours later I was in another country.
However, I resisted the temptation to kiss the earth at Cointrin and Cosier when I did get home. I celebrated the bise, ate with my housemates, appreciated the cat, started to get caught up on my work and my writing, ran errands, etc. etc.
Now I am about to switch to Argelès for the next few weeks and hope I can establish a good writing/working routine, see friends down there before heading back to Geneva for the winter.
I am not leaving things to chance or merely touching wood as I pass. I'm rubbing my entire body along it.

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Welcome home!