Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sometimes I wonder




I admit it. I talk back to the news. Sometimes I get so angry I want to kick in the TV, but since i'm too cheap to replace it, I resist.

It's fun talking back. Three women on French television had oversized glasses (something I've always worn). Shows I was with my time, after my time, before my time and with my time. More important, I make my own time. If I like it I don't care if it is in or out.

Saw a list of all US health care insurance company CEO salaries and it came to a couple of billion dollars. Advertising came to several billion dollars. All that money and NONE of it had anything to do with curing an actual person. When they ask where the money will come from, there's two places.

Afghanistan: We are spending billions, allegedly to keep terrorists from a safe haven. Seems like terrorists in the past have held up in apartments and houses all over the world. Even if Afghanistan is the msot peaceful, best democracy in the world, will we wipe out all houses and apartment buildings because terrorists can live in them? Terrorists don't need a country.

There...I feel better. Time to get dressed, take my snazzy elather pants and suede skirt to be hemmed, check out the marché and buy some fruit and veggies. Chicken salad for lunch with lots of crunchies.

No comments: