Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things

things that made me happy before 10 a.m. today.

Waking to the smell of spring rain through my open bedroom window.

The delicate pink roses on my desk for their beauty and for their celebration of the remission for a person much loved by this household.

My vitamins whose colour match my bedspread.

The cool sweet taste of cantaloupe.

Munchkin's purr which seemed amplified by a rock band's equipment.

I can hardly wait for the next hour.

And in the next hour I realistic the eidting of the galleys of Caleb's Landing are almost done and Murder in Argeles is within finishing distance of a final proofing.



And my friend Rose sent me the most incredible photos of three baby robins from eggs to flight taken from her window. The mother robin had her nest near flowers making the photos works of art on top of nature's art.

No comments: