Monday, February 14, 2011

Laughing

I finally found the baby laughing adver on you tube by putting in bébé rire pub


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E0IS-pUZXY

I just love those 29 second especially with the little boy puts his head down on his high chair tray totally convulsed with laughter.

I mention I found it to my housemate as we to and fro getting ready for bed between bathrooms and bedrooms, mentioning last minute things.

"Did you know adults laugh an average of 15 times a day," she calls across the hall.

"Does that include laughing clubs?" I call back. "I wonder how those work."

As I look for my book to pretend to read before falling asleep, she comes into my room and starts to laugh.

I can't help it. I have to laugh too.

And we laugh and laugh almost to the point where we hurt.

Then she leaves.

Finally settled down in bed, I giggle myself to sleep.

No comments: