Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm sorry my partner is feeling poorly

The man who shares www.cunewswire.com chores with me is a wonderful writer. We both do the newsletters to email to our Canadian clients. He also does the techie stuff and patiently teaches me. I do admin stuff and grumble as I do it. I never asked him if he grumbles over the technie stuff. It all has to be done.

Today we were supposed to get together so my computer could get back in synch with his computer.

He has a cold and suggested postponement.

YES!

It's not that I don't want to see him, I do. And I do want our computers in synch.

But it's raining...the intensity is from sprinkles to let's-build-an-ark-and-round-up-the-animals quick.

I'm in sweats. I've a nice cup of tea.

Yesterday I was emailing about tea cosies with another and we shared some photos. If my mother were alive, she would love this one for her owl collection.

But even without a tea cosy on my pot of tea...today is wonderfully cosy for staying in, drinking tea, writing reading.

Saturday our computers have a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tea cozy! I have a special friend that would help me with my computer issues. Matter of fact when I had a blog, one day he spent over two hours helping me. It is good to have people like that who help you, stand by your side, and like your friend if they are sick to stay home. Now, I am all inspired to have a tea and pajama day ;)