Goal 2: To introduce Sherlock to snow
Method: To be up at 5 to leave by 6 to arrive at 8 and catch the 8:30 that arrives around 11. Spend and hour and go home.
Reality: Woke at 5 and drove out of Argelès by 5:48.
- Arrived at 7. It didn't take two hours.
- Found a bakery and wandered the walled city that has existed sine the 1098.
- Went back to train station.
- Bought tickets.
- Waited for train.
- It didn't come.
- Went back into the station.
- Girl pointed out on schedule 8:30 train only starts in April.
- Next train would get us home too late.
Stopped about half way up and let Sherlock play in the snow after he was car sick. He appeared to enjoy it.
Stopped for sushi (me) and hamburger (Rick).
Had a wonderful time.
Rick has a dueling blog at http://lovinglifeineurope.blogspot.fr/