Sunday, May 27, 2018

Abortion

Congratulations to Ireland for recognizing reality in its abortion.

A woman who wants or needs an abortion will do anything to get one. This has been truth through out time.

From May 2017 to January 2018, I researched abortion throughout history but focused on before Roe v. Wade in 1973.

I discovered the horrors of abortion, illegal abortion. My book Coat Hangers and Knitting Needles is in the final stage of production and should be on Amazon in the next few weeks. The timeline is over 12 pages. The first mention of abortion and birth control is 3000 BC.

The price is as low as I can make it and anyone who wants to copy anything from it may. I will be sending it to anti-abortionists and Supreme Court Judges. I will tell pro-choice organizations and fighters about it for them to use and I will send it free.

The only difference between legal and illegal abortion is how safe and affordable is it. Rich women will always be able to go where she can have a safe abortion. Poorer women will die. If the same energy was expended on making sure birth control was easily available and that after the baby was born there was a solid support system, there might be less need for abortion.

No woman wakes up in the morning and says "I think I'll have an abortion today," in the same way she would decide to go to a movie. Criminalizing a woman for trying to make one of the most  difficult decisions in her life.

The reality making abortion illegal will never, never, never, never stop abortion.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNZFHMvDfKs/ When Abortion Was a Crime: Women, Medicine and Law in the United States, 1867-1973

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsemr2X2nlY/ When Abortion was Illegal. A doctor describes watching women die in a hospital after an illegal abortion. Dr. Leon Seroff




 www.youtube.com/watch?v=exJGGbfEdL When Abortion was Illegal

www.watchmotherless.org/ The film that shows how children of mothers who die from abortion suffer.


1 comment:

Ellen Lebelle said...

I'm so glad to hear that your book is coming out soon. I enjoyed reading the draft and will be recommending it left and right (and not just politically)!