Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Changing countries

We are about to make a run for Switzerland. We think we have the necessary paperwork to explain why we are driving more than 100K. We want to go home. As a Swiss I can enter. Rick as my husband and resident should be able to enter.

My original goal was to have duplicates in both France and Switzerland so all that needed to be taken was my laptop. Even when I travel for a month somewhere, I want my things to all fit in that teddy bear. Travel light as possible is my belief.


It has gotten out of hand. Since we usually spend the summer in the south and winter in the north, I don't remember what hot/warm weather clothes I have in Geneva so I need to pack more summer things thus the bed.

We don't know how long we'll be in Geneva. We have lots of stuff to do in Geneva. And we don't know when we will be allowed back in France. So, we could be gone a month to six months.

I live two wonderful lives in one in two fabulous but very different places.

We've told Sherlock he can look forward to walking along the lake, playing in the ruins of the 13th century château and going to play with his puppy friends at doggy day care Furry friends.


No comments: