Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Celebration Part II

I am disgustingly happy. I know some cultures say it is tempting evil eye to say this, but with one exception that will hopefully pass, I love the way I am living. My living situation in Geneva is nothing short of fun with a generous amount of joy thrown in. Sharing a house again with others, the coming and going, the laughter, is great. It goes beyond functionality. And if I ever desire alone time I have a nest to run to. I get two lives in one.

My calendar needs control to allow me writing time, but this is not a complaint when I have a chance to visit with friends. Most are creative and share my politics, although they all have their own set of interests making sharing fun. The mental stimulation is enhanced by the warmth. The beauty of where I live

And if I don’t accomplish my to-do list each day, which at best is unreasonable, there’s always tomorrow. I can laugh

When Rb2 said we should celebrate things everyday, I have much to celebrate, but I don’t take it for granted. Maybe not taking it for granted will keep the evil eye away.

No comments: