Thursday, June 15, 2006

Paris, je t’aime…

This is not news. Thanks to the TGV I can train to Paris from Geneva for lunch and sleep in my own bed at night. I have done it several times, although I often prefer to stay a few days curled up in my friend's apartment and making small forrays into the city. I've been known to buy a baguette jsut to feel more Parisian. That doesn't even begin to cover the smugnes sof knowing my way around the metro, the streets, etc. and not jsut the well known place.

However, Paris, je t’aime is the name of a new movie I’ve got to see when it comes out on the 21st.

It is really a series of 18 love stories all shot on this city by different directors of different nationalities within two days and not on a big budget, although it has big international stars. Each lasts about five minutes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401711/plotsummary

No comments: