Thursday, June 15, 2006

Toilet bowl cleaner Part II

I had an email from a friend (I won’t mention her name to protect her privacy) asking about the toilet bowl cleaner I had found and written about in an earlier blog.

When I sent it to her, she sent me a limerick well crafted (she’s a good writer) about toilets, toilet cleaners and blogs.

Since I bought the product in France I promised her if she couldn’t find it in Migros or Coop, the major Swiss grocery stores, I would get some for her the next time I was in France there and bring it back. Usually our conversations are about our writing, books, families, etc. Probably because she is a writer she talks in a way that I can see clearly what she is saying just as if I were watching it on a movie screen. Now it includes toilet bowls, adding another layer to a budding friendship.

No comments: