Monday, June 02, 2008

Planning meals

Years ago when I worked with Polaroid our Secretary Nancy who was pregnant and the other girls would start talking about what we were having for lunch at dinner over morning coffee. I often think about my meals while still in bed between reading and getting up: I also plan what to wear and the days activities, all which can be modified as needed. On today's menu:
BREAKFAST
The last of the raspberry/cinanmon/oatmeal/linseed pancakes and melon. A bowl of tea
LUNCH
Gaspacho made with tomatoes, carrots, celeric, pepper, cukes, corriander (if it stays rainy and cold I will add beans and macaroni and call it minestrone)
DINNER
Artichoke and sweat potato
SNACKS
Banana, figs
Everything except the bananas is locally grown.
Tomorrow...like Scarlett O'Hara I'll think about it tomorrow.

No comments: