Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Not a sexy blog






Rick and I were in bed this morning.

No, this isn't going to be a sexy blog. I may be a writer, but I've never been able to write good sex scenes. In fact, I've read very few good sex scenes. However, I've lived . . . well I won't go into that now.

We were looking at the pine wood ceiling.

"I wonder if all the knotholes are NSA cameras," he said.

We laughed, but at the same time it isn't funny.

I have Glenn Greenwald's new book. I will listen to his two days of interviews on Democracynow.org

I have an HP laptop, one of the companies that go the NSA before they go to the customer so the person can be monitored. If so...

"Good morning NSA. You will find me boring today. I'm planning to work on the newsletter, although you may think the idea of co-operative banking subversive. I'll make sandwiches for lunch just in case we all go Marro for dinner. I'm planning to pick up my housemate at the airport. You probably already know which flight she's on anyway. While I'm there I'll use the bankmat to pay my TCS annual fee and mail a letter. I might even work on the novel later, but you already know how far along I am with that. I hope you have a good day."


No comments: