Friday, December 18, 2020

My dream


 

Silly me!

I dream of a world where the president, vice president, president elect and vice president elect all work together for the good of all the American people who do not have enough to eat and for all the people who are about to be evicted while also helping their landlords.

I dream of the four working together to convince congress that country above party matters when over 3,000 people are dying daily. 

I dream that Pelosi, McCarthy, Schumer, and McConnell get the message that taxes are to help people. 

I dream they will stop bickering for the cameras.

I dream that those politicians that have hypocritically changed their story along with the wind, resign and that politicians who care about the people replace them.

I dream that small businesses will be helped. They can be the backbone of the country.

I'd like to see all the people who won't wear a mask, start to care about hurting others as well as protecting themselves and their family.

I dream that every news station, every newspaper, every magazine, every internet posting be based on truth, real truth.

I dream that people who push for power and money at the expense of others, weigh their needs against the general population. 

I dream that along with the vaccine, they develop an empathy pill where people can understand the want and needs of others.

Silly, silly me.


No comments: