Sunday, March 18, 2012

My daughter just wished me Happy Mother's Day

She was reminded when she went to Starbucks in Edinburgh.

However, it is not Mother's Day in France.

As an international family, I keep trying to convince her I should get a present for all the different mother's days in the countries where we are.

She's not buying it.

However, everyday is mother's day for me, because I have a great Kid. Too bad they don't have a Kid's Day. But would I give her a gift for every Kid's Day in the different countries?

Hmmmmmm

1 comment:

Miss Footloose | Life in the Expat Lane said...

When I was a kid (in Holland) and complained that there was no Kids' Day, my mother said "Every day is kids' day."

No presents though. Fortunately we had "Sinterklaas" on December 5th, and we got presents then.