Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sleep reading


academics,book,education,fotolia,pages,reading,green covers,learning

Rick swears I sleep read. Since he often works late, he will come to bed and find me with my glasses on, a book open and in reading position and a snore (delicate of course) slipping from my mouth.

That I read so much and that it isn't new was confirmed when he was looking through old photo albums for our commitment ceremonial website www.donnalaneandrick.com/ so my friends would know a little about him and his about me. He found photo after photo of me with a book in my hand or books around me.

He's right. I can't imagine being without a book and having at least one other on hand. Sometimes I read two or three at the same time. Mysteries go well with history or politics. French books have to be fascinating. Biographies and autobiographies go down equally well.

There are worse habits to have.


No comments: