Sunday, November 02, 2014

Off the road



I'm busy paying bills and doing the last odds and ends before I leave for Argelès where we'll be for three weeks prior to going to Ireland for three weeks. I was thinking of all the places I've been this year from my Swiss base.


  • Malta
  • Andorra (2x)
  • France (Argelès, Paris, Toulouse, Carcassonne)
  • Spain
  • Russia
  • Germany (Stuttgart, Köln)
  • Italy (Rome, although that wasn't intended)
  • Netherlands
  • Canada (Montreal)
  • US (Upper State NY, Long Island, Cape Cod, Boston)

Trying to get the writing done in between enjoying each place has been a challenge. On the other hand, there isn't an experience I would want to eliminate.

I never expected to fly a flight simulator nor did I expect to spend time on a houseboat in Amsterdam. One of the great things about life is the unexpected fun.

Next year I hope to try and spend more time in my two bases, Argeles and Geneva with less travelling.

Do I hear laughing?





No comments: