Friday, January 02, 2015

Adjusting to more time


IT has been two weeks since I retired from the newsletter. Now I can look at my Annie Clock and realise that I no longer HAVE to hit the computer to produce story after story as soon as I'm out of bed.

Rick was worried I'd be bored.

I don't see that happening.

I still have the novel I'm working on and other writing such as producing my mother's unpublished cookbook, reshaping my short stories, etc.

What is missing is the feeling of pressure in trying to do all the other things I want to do. I can read that extra chapter, play an extra computer game guilt free.

Then there's the organization I've promised to finally get done which in turn will in turn save time spent searching, searching, searching...

I may even give up wearing a watch again...despite my Swiss nationality. Don't tell anyone.

Life is good, so very good.

No comments: