10th Geneva Writers Group Conference
- 200+ writers from 11 countries at last look
- 9+ instructors, panelists
- 4 work shop choices from a larger selection on almost every aspect of writing
- Incredible synergy
- Passion for craft
- A hug from an old friend
- A quick conversation with a new one
- A "click" moment when someone said something that increased understanding
- Discovery of something new
- Rediscovery of something old
- A sense of sharing
- Shared passions
The book store sold books by attendees and instructors. There was a wide selection of genres showing the diversity of the people at the conference.
We had two dinner meals with the tables decorated with silver dots. Another attendee and I started playing with them, turning them into hearts squares, stars, stick figures. My husband donated his dots. Now that's a good conversational ice breaker.
I love pain surpris. Each layer of sandwiches is different... A perfect ending to a perfect conference.