Thursday, March 03, 2016

Elections



In this crazy American election year all the candidates seem to be one or more of these categories:
  • Psychopath
  • Ignoramus
  • Religious Fanatic
  • Elderly
  • War Monger
  • Financial Terrorist
  • Liar
  • Ego-maniac
  • Owned by the corporations
I was surprised to pass this graffiti in Bern Switzerland. It seemed sooooo 2012. There was no graffiti for any current candidate. Now was there any reason in this Swiss German city.

Rick seemed confused about the 31...was it just 31 people who were for Obama?

Nope.

31 is the telephone code for the canton.

I doubt if there will many supporters for any of those that want to occupy the White House.

At least, since I no longer have the right to vote, I won't have to decide between the most horrible choices. But I do fear for the world being stuck with whoever wins.


No comments: