Thursday, August 04, 2022

Two Dreams

 

Don't recommend psychiatrists. Please.

I've always been a vivid dreamer. Maybe it is because I'm a writer. www.dlnelsonwriter.com. Maybe it is just the way I am.

Some are regular brain dumps that I can link to some event or concern. Some I have no idea where they came from.

Dream 1

I was a meatball pimp. Yes, I wrote meatball pimp. I worked my girls and I was cooking meatballs out of a hotel room on a one-unit burner. It was the last room on the left of a long corridor. 

We made wonderful meatballs. The smells in the room would make mouths water. The girls would feed their male clients a meatball, pay them and tell them to leave. The clients would take the money and leave. One of the clients was Hugh Grant.

The only touch with my reality was the location of a hotel room where we stayed in Lichtenstein. Long ago I remember Jay Leno asking Hugh Grant "What were you thinking?" after Grant had been arrested for picking up a hooker. Neither of these events are recent.

Dream 2

I was on a TV quiz show where we had to make as many words possible from a key word. It was waste.

  • was 
  • as
  • sat
  • seat
  • saw
  • tea
  • ate
  • eat
  • stew
  • wet
  • wets

I woke before I knew if I won or not.

Reality

On waking I find myself thinking of other words like freedom: dom, reed, more, or, etc.. This might be a good game to play while on a long drive using names on signs.

No comments: