Sunday, February 12, 2006

Catch up with the Kid

It was a quick conversation with my daughter. She had hunkered down for the snowstorm in DC which to her New England mind is not really a snowstorm. She told with amusment of store shelves being emptied when only a couple of inches were predicted.

She caught me up on Morgana’s and Gwen’s antics. The two purring fuzzballs are fascinated by the squirrels that run up and down her balcony, a sorta kitty TV. Sometimes it switches to a bird station. It keeps the girls entertained. Although I wouldn’t admit it to her, I did enjoy them for the short time they lived with me.

My friends in Geneva are constantly asking about her. Many became her friends. I can report she is working, although on this day when snow was falling she was content to play Sim on her computer and let her animals watch living nature.

No comments: