Tuesday, September 17, 2013

35th Anniversary



Hard to believe that 35 years ago I was standing at a snack bar on a break during a Credit Union Eexcutives Society Marketing Conference in Missouri. A man, younger than myself, came up to me. He had a milkshake and an apple. I don't remember what I had. We started talking. Thus began a professional and personal friendship.

Despite losing track of each other for 24 years, we committed to each other for life last month. Today we celebrated our first meeting at the Chante Clair restaurant in Ferney-Voltaire France.

Don't go further if you are hungry--and Julia, this is where I want to take you to say thanks for the latest editing.

Our starters...Rick's mushroom stuffed ravioli...My terrine of fois gras with wild berry compote. The salad is in the potato curl to the right of my plate.

 My lamb above with mint and wild berries, fresh vegetables and mini potato pancakes.
 Rick's beef and mushrooms, and spinach.
Dessert of fondant de chocolat and chocolat ice cream.

No need for dinner tonight or maybe even tomorrow night.

No comments: