Thursday, December 02, 2021

A toothbrush for Christmas

 


Today I bought 25 toothbrushes. The Cashier said nothing, just rang them up.

They aren't for me. 

There's a wonderful lady in our village, who along with her two daughters, have found a special way to spend Christmas. Both girls are growing into fabulous, caring women.

She prepares 25 gift bags for homeless women. Christmas morning they drive to the city and distribute them. After they celebrate the day with a meal together. 

The bags contain donations she has rounded up, things that the women might find hard to get, not just toothbrushes, but toothpaste, shampoo, sanitary products, hats, mittens, socks, etc.

Anyone in the Argelès area who wants to donate something (it doesn't have to be 25) contact me through my website www.dlnelsonwriter.com. I'll put you in touch with her.


No comments: