Sunday, October 16, 2022

Test for Congress

 


When I listen to some of the people in Congress, I shudder at their ignorance. As a friend once said, ignorance can be corrected, stupidity is forever.

And then I look at some of the candidates such as Hershel Walker. He is certainly ignorant. I can't imagine him making decisions for the entire country with his vote.

I wonder how many already in Congress and the candidates could pass the test given to candidates for American citizenship? I wonder how many citizens could pass it. It is not difficult if you are a responsible citizen.

I wonder, for example how many people know America has fought in 107 wars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States Maybe if the alleged leaders are to vote for war, they should know what wars have already been fought and why.

It won't happen, the test for the leaders of the United States, but it should. In reality, every American should have to pass that test just to be a responsible citizen.

No comments: