Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Arghhhhhhhhh

 


I will be the first to admit I can be a bit OCD about neatness.

I hate seeing dishes in the sink when they should be in the dishwasher. 

I want surfaces free and clear except for whatever art work we have on them.

If papers, books, clothes, games, magazines are taken out to use, that's wonderful. When done, put them away.

I want my china closet to have a limited number of pieces, things like six cups, six of different types of glasses and no more.

We have had electrical problems which meant problems with the frigo, washing machine and water heater. After miscellaneous attempts to fix it, our landlord decided to buy a new water heater.

As a result, our kitchen cabinets had to be emptied. I did not have a heart attack at the mess.

The good part was when every thing was on the table, I saw things we  need to get rid of. 

Today things are back in the cupboards. We rid ourselves of duplicates and things we won't use. Whew!!!! 

However, there's no water going into the washing machine...

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I want things to work. Silly me.

 

No comments: