Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Dealing with the crazies

I've been working on Murder in Edinburgh. I've a psychopathic serial killer and several chapters are written from her point of view. I ordinarily don't write from the killer's point of view and I usually don't let people know who the killer is up front, but I thought a Columbo approach might be fun for a change. Because the murders take place not just in Edinburgh, my heroine Annie and her husband Roger have their work cut out for them.

There's another crazy we are dealing with Scizzo The Prince.


He's the cat of friends who are away for week. 


Twice a day, Rick goes over to cook his fish and give him some human companionship. He has quite an opinion on many things that he shares with his mews, does Scizzo The Prince.

Then he either goes out for a while and/or logs lap time. Today when he discovered how cold it was, his out time was measured in minutes.

He was cuddled for two episodes of Castle.

We were told that he likes to be told "good boy" when he uses his kitty litter box. Since he didn't go downstairs to his litter box, I wasn't witness to his weeing talents.

Rick will go back later this evening for another snack and snuggle session. I will continue to work with my psycho killer.


No comments: