Sunday, February 01, 2015

DIY tea

The aroma of the tea leaves were wonderful. I was about to share a cuppa with my friend and former French teacher* and hopefully my future Spanish teacher.  That would give me four languages I can speak at different levels of bad. 

She opened a sachet with empty teabags and looked at it a couple of times. Then she figured out there was a flap and the pocket could be stuffed and turned over not that different from rolling a cigarette as many in Europe still do among the small majority that smoke.

The tea was as good as it smelled, and always our catch-up chat was great as always. It was appropriate that she talked about her recent visit to a tea plantation.


*Anyone in the Argelès region who wants French, Catalan, Spanish, click here. She makes not just drinking tea fun but learning fun too.

No comments: