Tuesday, November 01, 2016

I'm not Sarah


 I get so tired of Spam.

Email message received two days ago.

Headline:  "Important Informations Regarding Your VisaCard Balance



The Black Diamond Visa has an initial credit limit assigned at a manageable amount from £150 to £1,000 so you could have the all the advantages of Visa while staying in control. Plus more great benefits:

  • Could help you build your credit history and improve your credit rating
  • No Annual Fee
  • Friendly UK call centre for telephone support
  • Visa widely accepted in the UK & abroad
  • Chip & PIN technology for added security
  • 24/7 Fraud Watch keeps your account safe
  • SMS and online money management "
1. I don't have a VISA account
2. I don't live in the UK
3. My name is not Sarah, but if I decide to change it, I will let them know.

No comments: