Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Rick and I are doing dueling blogs on the things we loved about our month in Edinburgh. His are here. http://lovinglifeineurope.blogspot.ch/
1. Time with Llara, Nandita, Chitra, Marianne. Meeting Sofia. Meeting Stuart, his mom and friends.
2. Touching the area where Mary was crowned Queen of Scots.
3. All the English books in the charity shops.
4. The literary walking tour.
5. The village of South Queensferry.
6. Rosslyn Chapel, which I knew off before The DiVinci Code. The walk to and from the castle.
8. The way the city glorifies its writers and history.
9. The beautiful buildings creating such a good feeling.
10. The happiness that Rick had at playing St. Andrews
Posted by DL NELSON at 10:06 AM